Long AEG under £200

Therealryanbolt
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Mostly Retired Moderators

What he said ^

BUT if you really want to go down the route of an enormous AEG under £200

You can't go wrong with a G3SG1 - even comes with a bipod in most cases for laying down in the undergrowth.

JG do one which can be had for £120 new.

http://www.airsoftarmoury.co.uk/acatalog/JG-G3-SG1-1204.html

There is also a guy on the Berkshire Airsoft Facebook group who had one for sale for £50 (!).

The JG will need upgrades thrown at it in order for it to be able to keep up with the pack. But it's a large, sniper orientated AEG for under £200. 

Job done.

If you don't mind plastic, G&G R8-L is accurate out the box at £175. Spend £100 on cylinder upgrades, and a tightbore inner and you'll be pleasantly surprised I think.

I would personal go for the

G&G CM16 SR-XL

(HERE)

It cost £208 from patrol base which is a small amount more expensive, however it's worth it.

the gun comes built in with 3 round burst, a mosfet and a etu let alone the range and accuracy is extraordinary. In my opinion I would definitely go ahead and give this gun a go 

4 hours ago, BenBurnside said:

I would personal go for the

G&G CM16 SR-XL

(HERE)

It cost £208 from patrol base which is a small amount more expensive, however it's worth it.

the gun comes built in with 3 round burst, a mosfet and a etu let alone the range and accuracy is extraordinary. In my opinion I would definitely go ahead and give this gun a go 

Sounds like a step up from the R8L, for the extra £40 it's probably worth it from your description

30 minutes ago, AshOnSnow said:

Sounds like a step up from the R8L, for the extra £40 it's probably worth it from your description

Can confirm, I'd recommend as well. It's already pretty decent out of the box. Although I haven't had mine for quite a while now as it's off getting a paintjob :(

The CM16 Raider-L has a nice size to it. Budget gun, works well out the box. Not something you really need to tinker with though. Alternatively theres other AEGs by G&G that are a little more expensive. One of which has already been mentioned. 

Archived