Sign in to follow this  
matas17

G&G ARP9

I wonder actually wondering would any of you have arp9. I have a question to you arp9 owners, I was wondering would it be possible to replace arp9 stock with solid stock for m4. Since i honestly dont like that stock and much rather prefer the solid stock.

It's a standard V2 gearbox and the back end of the receiver is roughly shaped like an M4 (aside from the contoured styling) so I see no reason why you couldn't change the stock. Equally, I don't see why you would change the stock. It's part of what makes it not look like every other short barrelled M4 "pistol" out there.

46 minutes ago, Lozart said:

It's a standard V2 gearbox and the back end of the receiver is roughly shaped like an M4 (aside from the contoured styling) so I see no reason why you couldn't change the stock. Equally, I don't see why you would change the stock. It's part of what makes it not look like every other short barrelled M4 "pistol" out there.

well if i got one id try and make it look like Real Steel LWRC smg 45, but just with different stock.

52 minutes ago, matas17 said:

well if i got one id try and make it look like Real Steel LWRC smg 45, but just with different stock.

...and different mags. Unless you can mod the magwell to take UMP 45 ones...

7 minutes ago, Lozart said:

...and different mags. Unless you can mod the magwell to take UMP 45 ones...

well it doesnt have to be exact replica, i can atleast make it look like one. And if i need i can 3D print some parts.