UKARA

johnjo198728
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi, i'm looking for some advice, i have a UKARA membership with combat ready airsoft in Derby, i've not played in a while due to work, but i'm looking to start it back up within the next few weeks, i believe i might need to renew my UKARA, is there anyway i could check and am i still able to purchase rifles or do i have to renew it first?  

14 hours ago, johnjo198728 said:

Hi, i'm looking for some advice, i have a UKARA membership with combat ready airsoft in Derby, i've not played in a while due to work, but i'm looking to start it back up within the next few weeks, i believe i might need to renew my UKARA, is there anyway i could check and am i still able to purchase rifles or do i have to renew it first?  

You don't need UKARA to play, and can happily return to the site.

But to purchase you need to establish your 'skirmisher' status. UKARA is not the only method, but is the main industry scheme.  If your UKARA registration is over a year old then it has expired, and you would need to play some more to re-establish it before a retailer would recognize your status.

Archived