next gun?(i know right)

SELTS090
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hey all.

stuck in that predicament again. had so many guns and keep changing in order to find the one that suits me.

anyway im looking into the tm recoils or the krytac lmg. dont really know much about the recoils but people have told me you have to put money into them to get started and they only take certain mags?

list so far that ive had is:

hi cappa gold match

krytac sdp

krytac spr

scorpion evo

cyma ak 47

tm aa12

we 888c aeg

ares striker - current gun that im enjoying.

ares am07

sure theres more that ive forgot about!

have a budget of roughly 500 for the gun plus 100 for accessories.

just dont know where to look from here!

You seem quite experienced with AEGs and you've had some pretty good ones like the scorpion. However, if you're still looking elsewhere, have you tried looking in to gas blow back rifles?

If you're keeping it strictly AEG then yes, TM recoil would be your best bet. Although they perform better with a BTC Spectre. You'll need TM recoil mags to fit. 

Just got back from Airsoft plantation.

used my TM recoil scar all day with no issues and it's incredible, I'd say get one of those! I've had a krytac and I'd say the TM is just as good. 

• Supporters

I have the TM Scar L recoil, my brother has the TM CQBR recoil. They are both awesome guns, mine is stock, his is upgraded(different gears and spring to push 340 fps). Easily outrange upgraded guns with my scar, is accurate to a fault and consistent as hell. 

Would highly recommed trying one before you buy, but as soon as you do, you'll want one.

Mags are expensive as they are unique, but look for a second hand bundle and you'll save a heap of cash.

really torn between the scar recoil. 416 recoil or the krytac lmg as it stands! i can see the recoil costing 500 for the gun then x ammount in batteries chargers and mags. im not fussed about the bolt lock option so anyway around this to use normal mags?

A magwell adaptor about £15 from fire support, put that in and you can use normal aegs mags, if the bolt stop is not wanted then that's the way to go, stock they run better than most guns, I'm getting a 416 devgru this week with a spare gearbox with a spectre in. My plan is to run it stock then drop in the gearbox with a better spring if it needs it. If second hand isn't an issue I would say keep an eye out on the forums, as for £600 you could easily get a decent package, possibly upgraded recoil for that price.

TM M4 MWS GBBR all the way.

Every time you pull the trigger, you will have a really goofy grin plastered across your boat.

Archived