Confused

Ironpriest
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys... i am very confused at the moment. I just received my G&G L85A?

On the box it says A1... 2 places on the gun it says A2. Though it has an A1 bolt lever, A2 mag release protector?!?

Is there any way i can know for sure which version i have? I have heard something about they have different blowback systems. The A1 has mechanical and the A2 has a electro-pneumatic. But i am not sure. Can any of you keen gunners give me some pointers... i wana know if they have ripped me off

Many thanks,

BP

I have given google a go, but i can't seem to find any proper comparisons. A1 vs. A2

I bought it from a Danish airsoft shop, who also have a game area. (I live in Denmark). They had just imported it from their main source of weapons in asia, so don't really suspect them. They seem legit.

I had found the information about the bolt lever and the mag release button from a few reviews, but can't seem to find anything else to look for...

I am hoping that a few peeps here on the forum have one of each, so they could give me a solid comparison maybe even with pictures.

Thanks

BP

You have an A1 upper and an A2 lower receiver. Probably a mix up at the factory

A1 upper receiver will have the old blowback. BUT does not mean it's the worst. I have an R85 so I wouldn't know your make. But if it is anything like the R85 or the real steel sa80 A2 then the A2 components are the better option.

Complain to where you bought it from

Well I've disabled my blowback so when it comes to that I wouldn't know

Archived