Starting air soft

Raff
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi, I am looking to start playing air soft as it looks like a very appealing hobby to uptake. Some help would be much appreciated with where to start with where to play, wear, what to expect etc. I live in Nottingham and I have no clue on how to get started and I am abit nervous of just turning up. Hopefully someone can help out, cheers. 

• Supporters

Use the search function. Search all your questions, they have been answered hundreds of times. Search Nottingham for your local site, then just go as a rental, find out what it's all about and talk to anyone on site, they will(mostly) be friendly and happy to talk!

not too far from you, the guys at fire-support.co.uk   run this  http://www.freefirezone.co.uk/   ffz= a woodland site in bourne which is amazing!!!!!!!!! check out game dates and go!! hoenstly i wish it was my local,  really friendly and great atmosphere , been twice and both times were 10/10 , just check out the page "pre book" on that site , has all the info you need , try not to be nervous of just turning up , they want you there, once the game starts your be fine , get stuck in , so much fun....

Find your local site and book a rental package, best way is just to get stuck in and renting is the easiest way to start.

If your renting then all you need to do is turn up wearing clothes you don't mind getting dirty and boots the rest you will pick up from just playing and talking to othera 

Archived