I bought a Nuprol thing.....

Lozart
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

...AND IT WORKED!!!!

Joking aside I picked up one of the new Nuprol Nmag 30/125 polymer midcaps yesterday and it worked flawlessly all day. Colour me impressed!

• Supporters
21 minutes ago, AnotherOopsie said:

All midcaps and one is a lot larger than the other

..s because they churn stuff out as cheaply as they physically can from whichever factory in china has the manufacturing capacity available and then slap their name on to all sorts of crap with a pretty nice mark up.  I'm sure the odd bit is ok but mostly the quality just is not there.

But a few of the airsoft celebs get given the stuff for free to review and automatically give it 5 stars, so all the newbies get suckered in.  It's a pretty BS system.

• 1 month later...

Nuprol mags are great...I have 8 of them now for my Nuprol M4 Sopmod. :)

Also bought a load of magazine pulls as one of the magazine end caps came come loose and lost it on the field...bought these 'pulls' and they fit perfectly and wont be coming off easily.  http://www.sofmilitary.co.uk/ranger-plate-magazine-pull-black-product,14797

M4.jpg

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Monkman said:

Nuprol mags are great...[...] one of the magazine end caps came come loose and lost it on the field

You might want to work on that sales pitch.

Yah...I know it sounds suspect, but I got into a bit of a flap defending a bunker and was dropping mags left, right and centre during furious reloading and fighting...I guess one cap was loose.  :mellow:

Archived