Best mAh LiPo for 6 hour games

aidanbeckls
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Wondering which mAh LiPo is best for a 6 hour game, also does anyone know the dimmensions and measurements for a Krytac Crane stock?

Thanks.

Guest PT247

I tend to change batteries at lunchtime no matter how many shots fired so just buy a couple of batteries that fit and swap them. I tend to go on the 1 shot per mAh formula which allows me to easily get away with 2 x 1400mAh batteries 

If you go for buffer tube batteries, don't get Nuprol. They're advertised as 1400mah but only actually manage about 1000mah. The Turnigy stick lipos are a lot better.

• 3 weeks later...

Turnigy 2000 mah crane stock 7.4 v...cost 8 quid with deans connector from hobby king. Fit easily in the stock of the krytac. I have a vp 2000mah crane stock battery that cost me £17!!! Which is about the going rate for Airsoft shops. Obviously it'll last a few hours but if your hammering full auto it won't be as little long. 

Archived