Luke9K Airsoft Videos

Luke9K

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all. I will post any YT videos that I make here:

Playing the Objective:

Gameplay recorded at Ground Zero Airsoft. For the first minute or so of the vid, I am using my custom M4 and for the remainder of the video, I am using my TM 417 next gen recoil with scope cam.

This is my first airsoft video. i hope you like it.

• 1 year later...

Epic woodland kill streak followed by some intense urban combat in this Airsoft footage captured at Ground Zero Airsoft UK and South Coast CQB.

• 2 months later...

High action, woodland, objective retrieval gameplay recorded at Ground Zero Airsoft UK. I get a few kills and retrieve several objective items in this approx 50 vs 50 player game.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Some sneakiness is required as I try to launch attacks against a dominate team. Kill streaks, funny moments and a few fails in these highlights from a single day playing at Ground Zero Airsoft UK on their Christmas game day.

• 1 month later...

Lots of kills and objectives completed as I work with a group of players on my team to dominate the enemies. Playing at Ground Zero UK on a free roam Sunday game.

• 2 months later...

I get a bit of a kill streak going with some sneakiness using my modified M4 with a Runcam Scopecam. This video is highlights from a single day playing at Ground Zero Airsoft in the United Kingdom.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.