Best g36c for begginer?

PeteMac
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all! Just played my first game the other day and as they say I have the airsoft bug! I know I need two more stamps before I can purchase a gun, however I just wanted a head start. I am over 18. I'm after a G36c as I got my hands on one at the game and loved it. What would be the best one to get? Preferrably I'd like metal and I'm not after a cheap one. I have been looking at them for a while now but there is a lot out there so it's a bit tricky. I do keep seeing the Kwa vs the SRC GEN 3 coming up against each other and I am definitely swaying to the KWA. Pros & cons would be great for price ranges don't want to spend an extra £100 for not much extra performance. All help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

• Supporters

a full metal G36 would be rare as rocking horse droppings, considering the real steel is nylon fibre too

really, you are only looking at the KWA, mate has one, superb weapon, feels really awesome, lightweight, but with just enough heft to feel good and rock solid, great ROF (17-20 RPS) great range, great rifle

or, you can go down the considerably more fun route, but also considerably less practical WE G39C, Gas blowback, kicks like nothing I've ever shot, feels EXACTLY like the real steel, strips like it too, but 50 round mags are obviously going to be somewhat limiting to a beginner, still one of the most fun £200 I've ever spent.

I have a jg g36c and it proforms easily as well as a more expensive model comes with 1high cap mag battery and charger all for £130 plus £30 to have it down graded. Also you will not find a metal one as even the real version is made of a type of reinforced plastic (forget what it's called) hope this helps

Yeah I thought that would be the way forward didn't think there would be much point with the lower range ones. I was looking at an army classic too but I've heard its KWA or Marui if you want one of the best. The price range is a bit higher but I guess the build quality should be better. Does your mates feel plasticky or not? Thanks for your help by the way!

I have heard good reviews for the JG its just the price that puts me off I usually see a low price tag and think of low quality. Im not saying thats true as I have only ever held a classic army G36c (which felt pretty good) and no other. But I have heard internally the KWA is of very high standard. Thanks!

Where did you get the WE from? Can't seem to find it and would like to check the spec out. To be honest though I don't think the blow back would be something that would really make any difference to me?

That sounds best to me I can't really be doing with replacing broken parts or upgrading for a while that im sure will come a bit later. Thanks again.

the kwa does have i slightly nicer feel to it, but you only have to watch some reviews on youtube to see that the jg is a good bit of kit. does the kwa warrent the extra money? in my oppinion no but it is not my money so is up to you

• Supporters

tbh, I feel the KWA DOES warrent the extra cash, having used the JG, KWA, CA AND WE in combat

JG - nothing wrong with it, it's perfectly skirmishable, but the ROF and feel are definatly from the lower price range, plus they are now VERY rare

KWA - The best AEG G36 on the market (IMHO) and it warrents the pricetag, feel and ROF are (as already stated) outstanding

CA - somewhere between the first two both in feel and ROF, but nearing the KWA in price

WE - Like I said, I have it because it is VERY fun to use, but it's not skirmishable against people using high-cap mags, especially for a beginner. I used it against 4 other people (2 other on my team) they all had high caps and throughout the 4 games I used it I got maybe 5 kills to my many, many deaths, but it is just SO FUN to use, you simply don't care.

I think i'm pretty much sold on the KWA as I do believe you pay for what you get. I will look at some videos though. Again thanks for all your help its really appreciated! Any knowledge on the mag problem with the G36c I have heard it's hard to get webbing to fit as it has the locks on the side to dual them.

I would still recomend a JG g36, cracking guns, and cybergun are using JG guns and rebranding them.

As for webbing. Get some AK mag pouches and they will fit. Viper do some tripple AK pouches which are ginormous.

stay away from CHINA brands! cheap but not going to last very long. For G36 if you have the dosh. go for TM the recoil or the standard version. If not and cash is tight, go for SRC. Taiwan made and fantastic value for money.

actually i think the china guns last a long time as long as they are treated well, but yeah, suprised no body mentioned the TM G36's

haha funny you should say that i was just about it, i have a TM g36c and i love it, solid nd reliable imo, the only problems i have had with it have been when i fell down a hill with it (yeah go on laugh) i havent used any other g36c... but i wouldent even look at another on as i am fully content with mine so i would say go for TM (tokyo marui)

if he has the money, then yeah, but ...HAHA you fell down a hill LOL joking

• Supporters

If yyou have the money, Kwa every time,

Although I prefer the tm recoil one for well.... the recoil. And I just think it fees better.

The standard tm One is useless, the jg is good.but there is no point in it in this high end comparison. I always thought the ca was best till I usde the tm recoil and kwa but now it seems out of date.

Buy Kwa or tm..... simplest ;)

Archived