New to playing but a keen watcher

HellJumper
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey all,

My Name Helljumper and im from middlish england and hopefully by the thursday following this post i would have taken part in my first ever Air soft skirmish.

I'm ridiculously excited, as i've loved the sport for a fair few years but most of the fields are a quite a trip to get to but luckily unbeknown to me there is a CQB field that's popped up near me..

so i am a complete newb to playing but not new to the ideas and rules of this most excellent sport, i've currently got my eye on a couple SMG's and a few smaller Carbines but that will all have to wait till i get my full ukara.

anything you wanna ask, ask and ill try my best to respond!

• Head Moderator

Welcome :).  We all get that same excitement in the early days, and when going to a new site or event. 

Welcome. I'm midlands based, but we play anywhere the play is good. Be prepared to travel some of the best sites aren't on your door step.

Rental is the best way to start, but I'd recommend you get your own eye pro and face mask before hand. The plastic robot typical rental face mask tends to be uncomfortable and mesh isn't a great view of the game IMO.

Archived