New and excited

CARBr6
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello,

So I've already posted a couple of things here, but I am new and about to play my first game this weekend.

I'm going to Bunker 51 on Saturday and I am very excited, I have gone against all the advice that everyone gives and have spent a small fortune and got myself a kit that I am pretty happy with.

G&G CM16 Raider with an angled foregrip, rail mounted tac-light and holosight (not piictured), mid cap mag and three spares, VFC Glock 17 Gen 4 with a spare mag. Tac Vest/Plate carrier, Bolle Tracker glasses and a ONETIGRIS mesh face mask.

Hope I don't die horribly on Saturday!

IMG_2758.JPG

Hello mate, nice pair of guns you have there. :)

im sure your going to really enjoy your first skirmish, and its always good to go and meet up with some like minded people too..

have a good one :ph34r:

ATB, Marc..

• Moderators

Enjoy the day!!!!.... take it you had the correct 'procedures in place' to get all that stuff as first game??...... sorry thought I'd ask as others will,:lol: ;)

just go out and have fun, let the adrenaline kick in and don't hold back!!

let us know how it went

oh and what sling is it as I'm looking for a decent black one :)

Thanks guys. Yes, I have a long time defence as a member of a theatrical association. I've been buying blank firers and PFC guns for several years now, so it's useful as I don't have to worry about UKARA for buying RIFs

I will let you know how I get on, I have no idea if the sling is that good or not, but then to be honest how much variety can there actually be in such a basic thing (cue the onslaught of folks who believe that their super expensive Mil-Spec sling is the best because it's made from magical unicorn fibres, as opposed to my cheap Amazon sling made from y'know real life materials)

But here is the link to the sling I have, works well enough for me: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B06XK5K4B7/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_dp_T1_7NCCzbHRJ128W

• Head Moderator

Welcome :). Use the kit, see how it performs and then replace it if necessary.  And you may well see something you like that another player has and then go and buy yourself one.

Played my first game on Saturday night at Bunker 51 in Greenwich. Had a great time, absolutely loved it. Had a good chat with some folks (didn't get his name but there was a guy on my team who I nicknamed "Akimbo Glock", can you guess why?) won most of the games we played and can't wait to go back.

Couple of minor tech issues, a new gun so my Hop was playing up a little, fortunately my mate Simon (The guy in the multicam) has a bit of a tech head so he made some "on the go" adjustments to it and smoothed it out and got me firing again. Managed to get myself an awesome pistol kill, during a mag change. Lived up to my US Marshal themed load out by successfully defending my VIP during one game. Thanks to everyone who was at Bunker 51 on Saturday night for the awesome games and thanks to the Airsoft community in general for being such a nice and welcoming bunch. You WILL be seeing me again!

20228963_10155458568165120_2891513108949744500_n.jpg

Archived