EOTech Clone Brightness

AshOnSnow
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I have an EOTech clone that's really dim, even on the highest settings. Am I able to swap the LED for a brighter one?

• Supporters

Technically, yes. Practically, I wouldn't bother.

• Supporters
11 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

All the clones I have you can turn the brightness up, the issue I have is seeing through the sight in low light levels :(

Have you taken the lens cap off?

;)

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Lozart said:

Have you taken the lens cap off?

;)

or tinted eye pro  :rolleyes:

i have 2 different versions of a clone and one is brighter than the other, brighter being the Gbase and the other duller is the nuprol i think....

• Supporters
1 minute ago, djben9 said:

i have 2 different versions of a clone and one is brighter than the other, brighter being the Gbase and the other duller is the nuprol i think....

Unless the reticle is so dim you can't see it, I find a bright sight is far more off putting than a slightly dim one. Especially in CQB environments.

• Moderators

Indeed, can be too bright 

Yeah, in this case, the reticle is so dim that you can barely see it at all on a sunny day, even on full brightness.

• Moderators

I have that issue as well, only use mine at urban assault or night games

• Supporters
4 hours ago, AshOnSnow said:

Yeah, in this case, the reticle is so dim that you can barely see it at all on a sunny day, even on full brightness.

Hate to say it but I think you're SOL with that.  Save it for cqb games and get a better one. 

Archived