New player here from Northern Ireland

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Anyone here from Northern Ireland just I need a wee bit of advice about how shipping is handled over here my brain is saying that everything is going to get checked over and over then destroyed cause of the history of this tiny island

also I'm from county antrim thanks for having me guys/girls

• Head Moderator

Welcome :). No idea on NI imports, etc.  Try the search tool, 3 character minimum length search.

Could anyone give me advice I would like a sniper yes I know a lot of people are saying don't get a sniper for your first weapon is this true in the uk as I've seen it a lot on US forums

should I get myself a sniper and try it out as there is someone on here selling a CYMA 701 m24 which seems to be a pretty good rifle from what I can say

2 minutes ago, SirAlucardKane said:

Could anyone give me advice I would like a sniper yes I know a lot of people are saying don't get a sniper for your first weapon is this true in the uk as I've seen it a lot on US forums

should I get myself a sniper and try it out as there is someone on here selling a CYMA 701 m24 which seems to be a pretty good rifle from what I can say

First - you have to play. Go do a few rentals on a few sites to find your style of play. If you can't hit the side of a barn door with a rifle, sniping isn't for you. :D But seriously, until you've played a few games you won't know what you like. Getting in the mix, close and dirty is my thing. Being to far from the action watching people thinking your well aimed sniper rounds are ricochets is going to get frustrating pretty damn quick IMO. Once you have a feel for the game, then go play long range if you like.

I had a few games years ago didn't really like being in there I wanna get a sniper and a gas blow back hand gun seems easier to maintain than an electric one

11 minutes ago, SirAlucardKane said:

I had a few games years ago didn't really like being in there I wanna get a sniper and a gas blow back hand gun seems easier to maintain than an electric one

Well I'll certainly hate you :P Fecking snipers and DMR's are hard to play against if they've got good lanes of fire.

I know how you feel one of the games I had this sniper was everywhere and I'm not joking he was like a ghost you heard him laughing after every shot never seen him till after

sniping and dmr are great roles but reference gbb pistols in north where we play if it cold you vent gas to easily i prefer electric/co2/none blow back if temp is blow 3C

Archived