Glock 19 Sight

AshOnSnow
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Any idea on if I can fit these to my WE Glock 19 Gen4?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0161HYY3Y/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_mLtBzb755X9SM

Not sure about the front sight but the rear sight would fit but it would be too loose so you'd have to glue it on. For that price you might as well get an RMR surely.

19 minutes ago, Georgeturner2001 said:

Not sure about the front sight but the rear sight would fit but it would be too loose so you'd have to glue it on. For that price you might as well get an RMR surely.

Unfortunately, that would cause problems with my hard shell holster.

That's expensive, but whatever floats your boat.

If the ring sight isn't a direct fit, you can always file it to fit.

The rear may need some shaping, but more importantly you'll need to drill and tap it, otherwise the screw that holds both it and the blow back unit in place wont be able to locate

On 18/07/2017 at 0:35 PM, jcheeseright said:

No, real sights do not fit WE or TM glocks. 

Dont fit TM? I have found they don't fit WE, but people have fitted them to TM.

• Supporters

It can be done, but in the same vein if you have the tools and skills you can fit a real barrel to a TM glock.  Doesn't mean it's viable or sensible. 

Real sights are the wrong shape and size to fit to a TM or WE (which is a clone of the TM), they also lack the threading in the bottom to attach the blowback unit, which is pretty vital for making the gun work.

Archived