My Limcat Custom Ultimate Hi-Capa Build Project Pistol

Marc.RG1
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello Everyone. :)

I thought i would share my TM based limcat custom hi-capa gun with you, this was definitely one of my favourite builds, i love how the gun looks and performs..

Here are a few pictures, the last one include a nice cross stitch art i got my wife to do for me, lol im always bugging her to do stuff like this to match my guns..

lSxyjFKl.jpg

ppEj5xbl.jpg

IW1MeZYl.jpg

Here is the full build video, it will also list all the upgrades at this point, although im ready to add a few more bits soon, but i will update my playlist for this pistol and share everything i do to it..

If The Dailymotion Embed Videos Do Not Work For You, Please Click On The Link Above The Video Instead..

http://dai.ly/x6fuole

Happy shooting All.. :)

ATB, Marc..

Hi All..

I installed the UAC ultra lightweight blowback unit with enhanced pistol in my limcat custom the other day, the results were ok, im happy with them but more important them extra power it lowered the weight on the slide a good amount.

If The Dailymotion Embed Videos Do Not Work For You, Please Click On The Link Above The Video Instead..

http://dai.ly/x6g54ci

Results was not too bad. Did what i wanted.. Blooming love this gun.. LOL Hmm i wonder what the next upgrade should be, co2 mag maybe..

Happy shooting all.

ATB, Marc..

On 3/13/2018 at 4:25 PM, emilianoksa said:

Great video Marc.

Have you got your channel back yet?

I do hope so.

Hi ya,thank you..

nope saidly i have not got my youtube channel back and i dont think i ever will, so i have moved to dailymotion, i may at a later date make a new youtube channel now, but to be honest youtube is getting worse not better, so for now all my videos are going to dailymotion..

happy shooting :)

ATB, Marc

10 minutes ago, emilianoksa said:

Rotten news Marc. Grossly unfair. There is nothing remotely objectionable in any of your videos.

Thanks for the update. Good luck.

Thanks mate, i appreciate your support :)

i know its crazy isn't it, life goes on though youtube can take my channel but they cant take away what i love to do, and thats the shooting sports/hobbies and helping people..

Happy Shooting..

ATB, Marc..

Archived