looking for some lightweight goggles... advice needed

jakmoon
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

i currently have some viper tactial goggles and i find them abit to big.... and in being big the steem up abit, my theroy is that if the are smaller and further away from my nostrills they wont steem up....

im looking for soem thing like these:

http://www.wolfarmouries.co.uk/airsoft/bb/...duct&id=GC4

i dont want to spen a small fortune on eye protection tho.....

could anyone advise me on a decent pair :)

Dont matter how far away form your nose they are as long as the surface of your googles are hotter then the air outside it will steam up.... What you need is ethier a Air gap to cool the inside down (can be dangerous in airsoft) Or a Anti mis layer which is your best option....

You carnt run away from this problem with goggles its something your going to have to overcome or buy a new style of eye protection

ESs ice ones are the best I've found

Also try not to be to tight on eye protection you will reget saving money if you lose an eye

thats no realy what i meant dude all eye protection i look at has to be up to standard, i just mean i dont want to spend 100 quid on something i dont need too

Archived