Hi i'm new

runger
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I got myself a Reminigton 1911 to play with recently and been target practicing in the garage with it. Is there a quick way to reload it and what is the maximum it should take. I'd be interested in target shooting, combat shooting doesn't appeal to me. Sometime in the future, I'd like a rifle to shoot the pigeons in my trees, ( I hate them) What would be a good target rifle to have.

Hello mate welcome to the forum, The KWC 1911 like your remington are quite good guns i have had and have a few, but the 4.5mm BB airgun versions,  Do you have the 4.5mm or 6mm version?

but they are basically the same gun.. if i remember correctly the 6mm magazine versions hold 17 BB's i would recommend putting in 14 or 16 at the max though to take some tension of the bb spring follower, some are very strong, the 4.5mm version magazine holds 18 but i recommend once again only putting a maximum of 14 to 16 in the magazine to take some tension off the bb spring follower and feeding lips..

If you have the 6mm version, any standard airsoft speed loader will work, and they will make filling the magazine a little faster..

If you have the 4.5mm airgun version, i have actually been making speed loader tubes for those types of airguns for a good few years now..heres a video showing how i make them, you can follow it to make your own. or you can get some from me..

Here Is another video that you will find helpful, it will show you how i maintain and improve performance on mine, it will work for basically all kwc 1911 and other pistols etc..

Any questions just ask..

All the best, marc..

Love the films, very informative. LOL I was loading them one at a time via the top. Glad we got that sorted out. Do you sell your speed loaders, how much?

How can I get one of the work matts you have, That would be good for my gun.

Hi mate, thank you, glad you liked the videos, im sure i have many others you will like and find helpful too, i have quite a few on these guns and many others. :)

Yeah i sell my speed loaders, i have been selling them for a few years now, they are only for 4.5mm airguns though, is that what your version is? i sell them is a set of 4 for £11 posted..

I got my Tekmat from ebay, they are so many different types and styles, i must admit i love it, not only does it look good but they do a good job too, its soft but but also none slip, i highly recommend them.

All the best, marc..

Yes mine is the 4.5mm version.

I was a cameraman in films for years, we played with lots of guns on set but was never allowed to play with them, the armorer was always very protective about messing about on set. Probably because health and safety were constantly looking at them.

So yes I'm up for a reload kit please. Do you want me to send the money via paypal? PM me for the details

Richard

Hi richard, ahh good you have the 4.5mm version so they will work fine for you just like in my video there.

This might shock you, my silver 1911 started its life the same colour as your remington, mine was the swiss arms p1911 until it got mirror polished and engraved, ive got quite a few guns but that is my pride and joy :)

Awesome your old job as a camera mate sounds cool, shame they would not let you fiddle with the guns off set, but like you say health and safety and all that, im lucky to be a member of firearms clubs too so i get to shoot all type of RS guns, but i love airguns and airsoft just as much to be honest, have best of both worlds i say..

Ill drop you a PM mate about the speed loaders now, but also if you have any questions about your gun or others etc, feel free to ask, am sure i can help as can many other people on the forum, wake a picture up of your gun as well, haha you can never see too many 1911's, even if we have seen them before..

Give me 20 minutes your have a PM im just sorting out dinner or the wife will beat me. lol..

ATB, Marc..

Archived