Hi all new to the site

Stanna
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all new to the site, my name is Lee but go by my nickname Stanna. I am from Wolverhampton 29 years old. I started airsoft a couple of months ago and what can I say other than I just damn well love it and it's great meeting new people. Still learning so any tips suggestions help at all is really appreciated thanks.

• Head Moderator

Welcome :). Read all our pinned (sticky) topics in each section, lots of very useful advice there.  The forum search tool is your friend when looking for information, it has a 3 character minimum length search.

Hello stanna, welcome to the forum..

Your right, its a great sport/hobby isn't it, and meeting and talking other like minded people is always great too..

We was all new to this at one point in time, so if you have any questions just ask, im sure your get the help you need..

What guns do you have at the moment?

ATB, Marc..

Thanks Marc it is awesome I never expected anything like this makes it even more enjoyable. Atm I have a styre Aug a1 that I have spray cammed myself a  M16 with a few mods and also sprayed and a mp5 for CQB. I have just recently sold my taurus pt99 pistol and l95 sniper but I am looking for new side arm and sniper soon.

Hi stanna, it's always good to hear new people enjoying the sport/hobby, and I'm sure your enjoy it for many years to come.. :)

You have a nice gun collection, lol I'm sure that will grow and change more over time too, so many guns so little time..

Happy shooting mate.

ATB, Marc..

Archived