New player looking to get started

LukeHz
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Head Moderator

Welcome :). Many of us began as solo players but the hobby is inclusive, we all like to talk about our guns and gear, and you should soon find yourself chatting to other players in the safe zone. This forum has been great for meeting fellow members and playing at different sites.

Read all our pinned (sticky) topics in each section, lots of very useful advice there.  The forum search tool is your friend when looking for information, it has a 3 character minimum length search.

• Supporters

Hi Luke, your local to me, we are going to RIFT Harmer Green this Sunday, I'd suggest if you want to get started, bite the bullet and come along. If you visit RIFTS website and contact Tony, book a place as a rental, it'll cost you £50 and you'll get a CM16 and protective gear, It's a great site and the best way to start is to dive straight in.

Hope to see you there, Prisce.

Yeah I'm thinking of going Skirmish Billericay this Sunday, so will have to see how it goes if anyone wants to tag along feel free :)

How does getting my RIF licence work

Do I have to attend the same field 3 times within 2month?

Archived