CM.040K Dissasembly

System
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey Guys/Gals,

I was recently told at an event, after having issues with my CM.040k that I could disassemble it through some simple steps:

- Remove the grip

- Remove the top cover

- Remove the Fire Selector

- This should allow the gearbox and hop-up to be removable

Unfortunately, this doesn't appear to be the case so I'd like to just check with you guys what the correct procedure would be on this 'rifle'? I have attempted to remove more screws and other various obstructions. Any ideas or owners that actually know the full disassembly?

Cheers in advance

P.s The reason I want to do this is to inspect my hop up. It appears I'm missing ( I can see by looking into the mag-well) the hop-up/barrel clip and this is causing sporadic FPS issues. I can put it in without disassembly but I want to make sure nothing else is missing.

Hey, man.

Didn't know about the "two style" thing. Looks like I was one step away from success then!

Apologies if it really does turn out to be this solution; seems I didn't really need to make a post.

Perfect. Looks like I was removing another part next to the hop up before and not the plastic stopper. Only issue is that I need to work out how the fire selector goes back together but I'm sure that's another video I can find myself.

Thanks!

Archived