WE M9 GEN 1 FIRING ISSUE

reece123
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi,

i'm currently having issues with firing my we m9, it will fire a random amount of shots and then it will fire one last bb without cocking the slide back for the next discharge, it will not then again fire until the slide is cocked manually, i has disassembled the gun and found no parts inparticular damaged or distorted. the magazines seem to be fine but was wondering what advice anyone can give me on this? 

Many thanks,

Reece.

• Supporters

Here you go, a video about the issue i made a year or two ago:

many thanks for the feedback but unfortunately this is not the issue, my slide locks fine upon an empty magazine, but during firing a full magazine it will stop shooting altogether, there will still be bb's in the magazine but upon the last successful shot the slide will not have contracted to the rear. there is no action after this unless the slide is cocked again to continue the firing action.

i highly appreciate the feedback though! :)

did u do the piston and nozzle because if they get dry the will cause friction and lock up and stick

and does is sometimes vent gas when the slide sticks

Archived