Airsoft in Tokyo

AngelGrinder
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So, im currently working in Japan, have a free day tomorrow and fly home Sunday.

I'm going to a big airsoft store tomorrow, is there anything that's worth bringing back that's hard to get in UK? I'm going to try and get aload  of TM Mk23 feed lips, is there anything else people can think of that is in short supply in the UK?

Also, has anyone ever shipped a RIF back to UK from Japan? I probably wont do it, but just seeing if possible.

Lastly, anyone ever played in tokyo? I've found an indoor site, but it looks like you may need a few people with you to fill a team?

Thanks all.

• Head Moderator

Try doing a search on "Tokyo" and "Japan" and read through result, you will find lots of Tokyo Marui to weed out.  These may help:

I'd happily take a couple of TM MWS gbbr mags off of your hands if you bought any back please.

What's your airline shipping costs? Buy 50 VSR-10, then wait for them to go into their next inevitable 3 month disappearing act from stores, then sell them at £250 a piece :P

• Root Admin

In addition, Impulse101 will source you any TM OEM spares if you ask. They're at 601-8212 Kyoto-shi, Minami-ku, Kuze, Kamikuze-cho 663 apparently if they've got any Mk23/M9 lips in stock. If not, they will post to the UK if you ask. Firesupport are the same but typically a bit slower.

On ‎08‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 4:03 PM, AngelGrinder said:

Unfortunately no mk23 mag lips, so jis5 bought loads of Laylax upgrade parts, they're pretty much half price here. Mad shop, it was so busy!

TM shock recoil devgru  416 was £350!! 

Dangit, Not even I think the £140 premium for warranty is worth that. Should have bought one and paid VAT on it, easy £50 sale at £470 ish.

Archived