Desert dpm

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Just wondering how many people wear desert dpm when playing as the tan team. At the moment I'm thinking of  taking a small foray in to mil sim. But being the tight arse that I am desert dpm is cheaper than multi cam and I don't want to look like the odd one out.  Cheers in advance

49 minutes ago, Nicky blue eyes said:

Just wondering how many people wear desert dpm when playing as the tan team. At the moment I'm thinking of  taking a small foray in to mil sim. But being the tight arse that I am desert dpm is cheaper than multi cam and I don't want to look like the odd one out.  Cheers in advance

Can honestly say I've never seen desert dpm on the field.

Surely MTP is at DDPM prices now?

To be honest I really only looked at a few websites doing used cadet bundles rather  than really trying to get mtp. I was going on the principle  of cheap and cheerful for my first  outing of mil- sim.(I usually wear green dpm ..european soldier  95 load out) so if I really didn't get on with the game at least I've not spent to much on kit I'm not going to wear. 

• Supporters

I've seen quite a few wearing it. If you have some or can get it cheap then go for it.

I just wanted to check because you can pick it up fairly cheap, including a vest of some sort, having said that I didn't want to look like the provebial turd in the punch bowl by being the only person in it. Lol

MTP is dirt cheap on eBay.

• Moderators
On 7/7/2017 at 1:13 AM, AshOnSnow said:

Can honestly say I've never seen desert dpm on the field.

seen it a few times at Urban Assault.....then again good old DPM is worn as well by some

Archived