Can I fit a suppressor on to the Ares Tavor 21 M-TAR Sportline

Onendolly
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

As the title suggests I was wondering if I can add a suppressor onto the Areas Tavor 21. Obviously I haven't bought the item yet and just wanted to know as I am looking to upgrade the barrle to a tightbore.

If I can attach a suppressor I'll have the inner barrle run right through, if not I'll just purchase the standard length I need. 

In the item description it mentions nothing about the usual 14mm ccw/cw threading thay you usually find, however I have seen pictures of the same and similar guns sporting suppressors. 

If anyone knows if the outer barrle has any threading or tips on how to attach a suppressor without threading please let me know. Thanks.

http://www.patrolbase.co.uk/airsoft-bulpup-guns/ares-tavor-21-m-tar-sportline-olive-drab.htm#.WV1Gb4HTXqB 

Here's a link to the site where Ivery been looking at it. 

Thanks, and it would surprise me too but rather be sure than fork out for a suppressor and extra long inner barrle to find nothing will fit. 

Any particular reason for wanting a long inner barrel? It's got more than enough barrel as stock.

14mm CW by the way...

• Supporters

Good call @L3wisD. I have the S&T, which is basically the same. Although I owned it for like a week, then it broke, and its been sitting at The Mall for the better part of two years now haha. No clue how you knew :D . OP, there should be no reason why you couldn't remove the flash hider and put on a suppressor. The Flash hider may be epoxy'd on, but you can get it off. In fact, the only gun I know of (I am sure there are more) that has a standard flash hider like that but can not fit anything else is my old D-Boys PDW.

Archived