GBBR HPA Conversion

DuncRx7
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Looking for some advice regarding HPAs. Can anyone point me in the right direction for someone or a company that could convert my RA Tech GHK M4 GBBR into a HPA? Saw the Daytona kits and while there's not a specific one, I wanted to see if this was at all possible. Thanks 

• Root Admin

You're better doing an HPA mag tap as there is no kit for the GHK M4. If you search for something along the lines of 'ghk m4 magazine hpa tap' in Google, you should find some info as I'm not sure on the exact spec. of tap you need for it. It's not a 100% perfect solution like DG is, but it's decent and fairly cheap (excluding the cost of your regulator and tank of course).

Guest PT247

Yeah, just tap the mags, you can do what I did and make an HPA hi-cap pretty simply:

The G5 mags work in the GHK M4 and are easier to do this sort of thing with although if happy with low-cap mags then just tap them individually. The hi-cap in the vid had a capacity of around 400 iirc, I also made a single stack HPA hi-cap which could hold 200 BBs but that was more complicated to make.

Archived