Worcester(shire)

leeb252
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all, 

I used to be involved with airsoft about 15 years ago and unfortunately lost touch with the sport however since moving back to worcester I decided I would like to take it up again. I used to go to a place called spectre war games I believe it was in hereford, does anybody know if its still operating? I had no luck finding it online.

Is there anybody else from worcester here who could give some advice on the better sites to visit?

Anyway I look forward to getting to know you all.

Lee. 

Howdy lee, welcome back.

i moved to Hereford a few months ago and the closest sites I have found seem to be the first and only sites in Kidderminster and bridgenorth. From what I hear there used to be some pretty good sites in Hereford like the body farm ( literally 2 minutes from my new home :( ) but it closed down before I got to go. 

Check out the first and only website and have a butchers.

• Head Moderator

Welcome :). Try the search tool, 3 character minimum length, using different terms. For example "Worcester" and read through the results.

Archived