Clothing opinions

oDevvoHD
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So I'm very new to airsofting and have been reading up on gear to wear and it mostly seems to be military apparel so based on that I ordered this stuff (in pic) would just like opinions on how you think it will look.

20170702_025946.jpg

• Root Admin

You will indeed look like every other airsofter who wears multicam.

I'm unsure of the question, but wear what you want. Most go for either military surplus or just colours that aren't bright. I'd argue that really only the boots matter, but there's nothing wrong with whatever you wear.

Also. Why are you asking this if you've already bought it? :)

• Mostly Retired Moderators
18 minutes ago, proffrink said:

You will indeed look like every other airsofter who wears multicam.

Hah! :D

If it's woodland I have normal woodland trousers and a brown t-shirt. With a green tac vest over the top.

If it's the Mall... Well, I go in the Ghostbusters suit!

Thanks for the quick reply, I guess I just wanted some reassurance haha that I hadn't bought the complete wrong stuff lol but you both have given me ample amounts of reassurance and I can't wait to use them! Thanks guys :D also I don't suppose you can recommend a face mask/goggles I can wear with my glasses at all?

• Head Moderator
1 hour ago, oDevvoHD said:

I don't suppose you can recommend a face mask/goggles I can wear with my glasses at all?

The search tool is good for this, 3 character minimum, type "glasses" and read through results. 

i.e. https://airsoft-forums.uk/index.php?/topic/32634-hello-i-wear-glasses-and-need-advice-on-buying-eye-protection/#comment-253432

https://airsoft-forums.uk/index.php?/topic/34155-options-for-glasses-wearers/#comment-264369

• Mostly Retired Moderators
2 hours ago, oDevvoHD said:

I don't suppose you can recommend a face mask/goggles I can wear with my glasses at all?

My set up has the goggles from a JT flex 8 mask. Fits over my specs really well.

They've got a couple of fans installed in the top and keeps the fog at bay

Edit: the fans are fitted afterwards. They won't come with them.

It's summer. I have a hawaiian shirt, tan cargo shorts and some boots. Concealed carry style Glock 19. I literally walk around the field and nobody shoots me because they don't realise I've got a gun and think I'm just spectating, then I whip out my big hard glock and take a few of them out.

15 minutes ago, AshOnSnow said:

It's summer. I have a hawaiian shirt, tan cargo shorts and some boots. Concealed carry style Glock 19. I literally walk around the field and nobody shoots me because they don't realise I've got a gun and think I'm just spectating, then I whip out my big hard glock and take a few of them out.

Ah, the unexpected BigBlackGlock

• 2 weeks later...

Were what you want .

I'm getting   dpm or flecktarn trouser.( depend on what tha shop have) hopefully flecktarn Cause I 

Don't see it on my fields much and I like to be different. Then team it up with a olive t  shirt for open fields. Long sleeve matching shirt for woodland where more likely to get scratched up. And black sport top for cqb. I I'm not a fan off the full camo. ( but sometimes  you got to keep covered)  Much prefer a more "contracter  look"

Its gona look silly,..

Wear red.

BBs dont like to hit red so will bend around your body.

• Head Moderator
2 minutes ago, Albiscuit said:

Wear red.

BBs dont like to hit red so will bend around your body.

I thought that wearing red made you run faster, or was that having a red stripe down the side of your gun...

Archived