G&G GR16

Leinad
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello,

I have been playing airsoft for some time now, but due to lack of funds, i have been useing cheap, poor quality guns from manufacturers such as well and DE. Just recently i stumbled across the G&G GR16 blowback (two tone), and i am considering buying it. Is it a good gun?, which battery should i go for?, how is the range and accuracy?. More importantly however, i will be buying spare mags for it, so , to save money, should i go for the low cap vn style mags.

• AF-UK Founding Member

It's a good gun. Most websites will sell a battery and charger package too, but if not, post back and we'll sort you out with a place to buy a battery and charger.

I think you might find low caps annoying as you'll go through one in no time. I'd recommend getting 2 hicaps and you should definitely find that OK unless you are very trigger happy. You may be likely to have to fill your mags up more but there will be ample opportunity to do so.

It's a good gun. Most websites will sell a battery and charger package too, but if not, post back and we'll sort you out with a place to buy a battery and charger.

I think you might find low caps annoying as you'll go through one in no time. I'd recommend getting 2 hicaps and you should definitely find that OK unless you are very trigger happy. You may be likely to have to fill your mags up more but there will be ample opportunity to do so.

Thanks for the info. i have another question, what battery is supplied in the action hobbies battery deal? I wanted to know for the purposes of mAH, which i think s how long it last for without being recharged.

Your probable right about the low caps, but i will buy one anyway just for the odd situation when i might need it.

Archived