Airsoft Forums UK

Vector magazines and pouches?

MILITATED
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi!

My KWA Vector is ready to skirmish as I've finally got my 6 49rnd long mags. However, I have no idea what pouches will properly fit! Has anyone got any suggestions for mag pouches which aren't ridiculously expensive? I've heard that MP7/P90/UMP pouches would do the job but any decent ones with the 'correct' multicam pattern are super expensive  (FLYYE). HSGI extended pistol tacos are even more expensive and I can't justify spending that much on a single pouch when I need 6.

I've also heard about MP5 pouches but I'm not too sure if they'd be too small. Has anyone had any experience with MP5 pouches and Vector mags?

Viper Tactical do offer a triple mp5 mag pouch in multicam for a reasonably cheap price.

TMC and 8fields offer triple MP7 pouches but the colours look drastically over saturated, particularly 8fields.

Any advice?

The real steel Vector fires I believe .45 ACP so any magazines of the same caliber should fit. I'd have said UMP 45 mag pouches and probably P90 mags, but they may be a little loose. I'd have said wait for the Krytac Vector to launch and I'm sure some manufacturers will fill that  gap in the market.

31 minutes ago, PopRocket123 said:

The real steel Vector fires I believe .45 ACP so any magazines of the same caliber should fit. I'd have said UMP 45 mag pouches and probably P90 mags, but they may be a little loose. I'd have said wait for the Krytac Vector to launch and I'm sure some manufacturers will fill that  gap in the market.

Yeah I heard those pouches were also a little too big for Vector mags.

Proairsoftsupplies are accepting preorders for double vector mag pouches but I have no idea when they'll be released and I want to get to a game soonish if I'm honest! :)

Might just have to go with the 8fields for now until they're released. They seem to be the best choice as they've got bungee to hold the mags too.

• Supporters

I had a Vector GBBR a while ago and i also have an MP5

Short answer, NO Vector Mags will NOT fit MP5 mag pouches.

They will fit into UMG and P90 pouches as that's what i used to run but do feel a little bit loose.

The real steel version can accept Glock 21 mags, in fact the Vectors mags are actual Glock 21 mags with a Kriss extension on the bottom so anything that fits those mags!

There are some available on Aliexpress but I couldnt comment on how functional or how good of quality they are, however they're cheap enough and as long as you don't mind the wait :)

32 minutes ago, stephenisvile said:

There are some available on Aliexpress but I couldnt comment on how functional or how good of quality they are, however they're cheap enough and as long as you don't mind the wait :)

I'll take a look :)

Pop a link up for us BigBlackGlock.

I need some too and some extra mags.

9 minutes ago, DarkAssassin said:

Pop a link up for us BigBlackGlock.

I need some too and some extra mags.

I ended up contacting DZC directly via their Facebook page and buying directly from them but you can find them here, although they're a little more expensive:

https://proairsoftsupplies.co.uk/en/tactical-kit/pouches/magazine-pouches/kriss-vector-double-magazine-pouch#/color-multicam

They also do a 6 pouch chest rig, and single pouches.

Thanks dude got 2 of those on the way.

So for the mags have you just been finding proper KWA ones. What about the Apple airsoft ones did you not want to bother with those??

17 minutes ago, DarkAssassin said:

Thanks dude got 2 of those on the way.

So for the mags have you just been finding proper KWA ones. What about the Apple airsoft ones did you not want to bother with those??

I decided to just get 6 actual KWA mags. The Apple Airsoft ones are cheaper but lower quality and tend to leak much easier.

If someone is selling Vector mags and they don't specify if it's KWA or AA then they're fairly easy to tell apart. AA mags have quite a glossy black finish whereas KWA are flat black. AA have fully 'silver' release valves whereas KWA have 'gold/brass' release valves with the actual release button being 'silver'.

Nice one.

I have 2 already and a reaper airsoft 2000 round mag I can plumb into my gas rig that I use on my Daytona gun.

I will keep an eye out for some more mags though.

Archived