Starting a team

Sam1454
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I'm looking to start a team. Already have 4 millitary experienced players but we are looking to expand. We are all located in NW London but always travel to different sites. Anybody in London or the surrounding counties are free to apply giving a brief description o your own personal experience. If you are suitable we will train you to our standard

Thanks

Sam

Not sure your existing team would be too happy about you joining another team. Am I right in saying al of the ghost wolves are about 14? If so that's too young because my team are all mid 20's and are ex army. Also you will need a decent weapon before you apply no two tone. Sorry fella

We only have one guy in two teams, who's 19 and a member of the armed forces so it's probably best you just stick in the same team :) And yeah we are mainly 14 year olds but we have one guy whos 19 and three guys who are in their 20's-50's. The aim is to get younger airsofters up to the same level of play as the adults thus we train as a team.

Good luck with your team by the way and if you want any advice I'm happy to help. Although I'm sure someone with military experiance won't need it! :lol: although I do have arond 10 members and still growing fast so I can't be doing too bad.

We have been playing for around 3 years as a team of four but what we are looking for is a second team of four but we are looking for people 18 yes plus. They also must be willing to accept our tactics.

Successful applicants will receive our full training programme free of charge. Usually costs £135 for the 3 day course

Anybody that really impresses us will be in charge of the second section.

• 2 weeks later...

Although i cant put a 100% commitment down, im pretty interested in joining an older team.

Based in Chelmsford, Essex, DPM gear. Got quite a good grasp of military tactics but im not ex-forces, so not the real deal.

In australia at current, back at the start of april. im 21 years old.

Usually play with my bro at airsoft herts, on off for a few years, but he has uni so cant really commit to a team.

On that note, i may be off to the police at the end of may, and failing that the army but not sure how it will play out at the moment.

So, let me know how things go, and if that is any good for you guys.

Archived