Looking for some Airsoft buddies in Southend or surrounding areas

Ironmaniac
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

11 hours ago, Ironmaniac said:

So do you walk down from the station to the site? I’ve only walked from site to the station up hill and that was a fooking hike! Especially after a game with gear.

I’ll get a taxi from Billericay Station to the site me thinks, and if misses can’t be arsed to pick me up the same again back.

I’m 37 and had a heart attack so can’t be doing all that walking lol

First time I walked. That hill was a killer. Now I get a taxi from the station. Only costs £8.60 (I think) defiantly less then £10 each way

19 minutes ago, Nateexx said:

First time I walked. That hill was a killer. Now I get a taxi from the station. Only costs £8.60 (I think) defiantly less then £10 each way

Well if we both go down on the 4th we will prob be on the same bus so might make sense to share/split a taxi also. Let me know

2 hours ago, Ironmaniac said:

Well if we both go down on the 4th we will prob be on the same bus so might make sense to share/split a taxi also. Let me know

Sounds like a plan :) 

i normally get to the Billericay station for 8, as I like to get there early and set up (I’m slow at getting ready haha) 

6 hours ago, Nateexx said:

Sounds like a plan :) 

i normally get to the Billericay station for 8, as I like to get there early and set up (I’m slow at getting ready haha) 

Thats fine, can also grab a table under the shelter if early. Don’t know if can PM on here but will try and send you my mobile number. What time would that bus leave Southend Vic??

6 hours ago, Ironmaniac said:

Thats fine, can also grab a table under the shelter if early. Don’t know if can PM on here but will try and send you my mobile number. What time would that bus leave Southend Vic??

Says there the bus will leave at 6:50 and arrive at 8:10 so i’ll get that bus. Only takes 10 or so minutes to get a taxi to the place aswell :) 

9E185F25-666F-4786-9BB7-CD7C05C682AB.png

Archived