Looking for some Airsoft buddies in Southend or surrounding areas

Ironmaniac
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Been playing since September 2016 after having a heart attack at the grand age of 36 in June of that Year.

Love the sport, spend most my time searching something Airsoft related and spent more than I care to admit.

Play with some friends mostly at Hockley (been to The Mall in Reading and Skirmish Billericay). Friends are a bit flakey and bail more times than not when come to

arrange/commit to play the outdoor sites so decided time to find new people who actually want to play, like I really want to do.

Hit me up, be kewl to hear from you

• Head Moderator

Welcome :). We have all spent more than we wanted at times, and spent hours searching and comparing guns and kit, airsoft is that kind of hobby. May see you at The Mall sometime.

recently went to absolute airsoft in reading its about 20mins away from the mall and is a woodland based site, had a really good time there. may be a little far for you though?

Yes just a bit to far to become a local im afriad (we had to do a hotel stay over for The Mall, so didn't have to wake up at stupid o'clock). Maybe one day though. Thanks for the reply.

• Supporters

How far are you willing to travel? Our local is near to Stanstead, we go pretty much every week, you could always tag along with us.

Thanks for the reply. Again I'm up for trying different places but as for a local site it's just that wee bit too far for me I'm afraid. Appreciate the gesture that's really cool of you.

I live in Rochford and didn't know there was a little skirmish place in Hockley! I've only just started to get into airsoft and will be going down to Billericay in the next few weeks. If I keep it up as a regular thing, it would be good to find someone else local to go with!

4 hours ago, Knighty said:

I live in Rochford and didn't know there was a little skirmish place in Hockley! I've only just started to get into airsoft and will be going down to Billericay in the next few weeks. If I keep it up as a regular thing, it would be good to find someone else local to go with!

Hello dude, yeah keep it up mate it's such a laugh! Hockley is small but really good CQB. Going Billericay again hopefully Sunday 6th August as need to upgrade rifle and down to cost have to spread it out across 2 months.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Hey im an airsofter that lives in southend :) 

the nearest site i go to is Billericay. 

Only been doing airsoft for a couple of months but i love it! 

The gun i have right now is a G&G CM16 Raider 2.0E, its a beast! I love it aha

looking to get a G18 for CQB area of billericay though. 

7D20C62B-8F01-45BD-82AF-6918F932652F.jpeg

Ah good ole Southend, my hometown. 

Been living up in Berkshire for last 4 years. I might be interested in a day out nearer summer if you want a pew pew partner.

Hey Nateexx, I haven’t checked this post for sometime until yesterday and now has some action on it. What Billericay site you go to AP it Skirmish?

59 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

Come down to Hockley MPA, great little place :)

Yes mate it’s a good place, still focusing on outdoor play but once I get a suitable gun for Hockley I’ll be back down

9 hours ago, Ironmaniac said:

Hey Nateexx, I haven’t checked this post for sometime until yesterday and now has some action on it. What Billericay site you go to AP it Skirmish?

I go to Skirmish Wood, outwood farm one. It’s my first site I’ve been too it’s pretty good there. Ref’s are really friendly and there is a mixture of amature and pro’s there. (Me being on the amature side) 

im going this Sunday if anyone is going, i’ll see you there :) 

I can’t do this Sunday as waiting for payday but plan to go Sunday 4th March?? Have to work out the rail replacement journey (don’t drive) first as think it’s a bus journey at the moment so have to be up at the arse crack of dawn to start my journey. Hopefully the misses will pick me up

1 hour ago, Ironmaniac said:

I can’t do this Sunday as waiting for payday but plan to go Sunday 4th March?? Have to work out the rail replacement journey (don’t drive) first as think it’s a bus journey at the moment so have to be up at the arse crack of dawn to start my journey. Hopefully the misses will pick me up

Yeah the bus replacement sucks right now :( 

yeah should be going 4th March aswell :) 

I know how you feel about getting up though! 

Damn I have to get up at 5 just to get the half 6 bus to Billericay to arrive at 8. 

But I also get McDonald’s breakfast before setting off. It’s got to be done on a Sunday (Y) 

So do you walk down from the station to the site? I’ve only walked from site to the station up hill and that was a fooking hike! Especially after a game with gear.

I’ll get a taxi from Billericay Station to the site me thinks, and if misses can’t be arsed to pick me up the same again back.

I’m 37 and had a heart attack so can’t be doing all that walking lol

Me and my son play at Hockley quite a bit :D and love it . we have also played at Skirmish Billericay (first ever game their which got us hooked) and we are planning to do our first trip to Airsoft plantation on Sunday the 4th . another site we played at a few times is GB Airsoft up colchester way just off the A12 good site and well run but a bit out the way if you do not drive.

3 hours ago, madmogga said:

Me and my son play at Hockley quite a bit :D and love it . we have also played at Skirmish Billericay (first ever game their which got us hooked) and we are planning to do our first trip to Airsoft plantation on Sunday the 4th . another site we played at a few times is GB Airsoft up colchester way just off the A12 good site and well run but a bit out the way if you do not drive.

Airsoft Plantation is better than Skirmish Billericay so have a great day. One day I’ll get to Airsoft GB, have to start learning to drive again 

• Supporters

I shall be at Airsoft Plantation this Sunday with the gang if anyone wants to join/meet up. Look out for the Superman patch;)

1 hour ago, Prisce said:

I shall be at Airsoft Plantation this Sunday with the gang if anyone wants to join/meet up. Look out for the Superman patch;)

I shall, i’ll Be there. I’ll have a patch that has a pair of balls (bare with me) and it says grow a pair. That’ll be me. Call me Nate :) 

Archived