looking to start a team based in the westmids

jakmoon
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys, me and a freind are looking to start a team bassed in the west mids, we are both from telford, we dont have much in the way of experience, and would be looking for people new or old skool, young or old, boy or girl.... as long as you have a good attitude you would be welcome.

So anyone who would be intrested in bangging heads for ideas ... or anyone who could help in the way of sujestions that would be great :)

(mods/admins wasnt sure where to post this so put it in here, if needs moving please do so)

Thanks

Jakmoon :)

I'd be interested in joining you guys.

Am 16 almost 17 from central Birmingham, been playing airsoft for about 7 months now.

blocko have you guys got a proper site??? it doesent tell me much?

tho tbh im looking to set up a team rather than join one as i want abit more imput :)

ill see how it goes :)

[hi mate im from the midlands and would be interested in joining .. have a nice bit of land to train / practice on if your interested ?

in leicester but i have a car ..

so what you think?

if you sort a few people out , give me a pm and i can make my way down , i have a fairly big patch of land that we could train on if we form a team ,,,

cool beans, have you got any mates who do it? who would be intrested?

if i can get them togeather i have between 4-7 people who i know play (mind we all havent played in years)

what kinda land have you god?

nah none of my mates play :P

iv got a disused field , needs some fortifications etc building up , but a nice size for training ...

how long does it take to get to leicester???

and how far are you guys from kiddiminster? (yeah im from telford but tkiddi is where i will be playing)

how long does it take to get to leicester???

and how far are you guys from kiddiminster? (yeah im from telford but tkiddi is where i will be playing)

Which site in Kidderminster? I'm a regular at The Outpost

and aslyum???

i actualy havent been airsofting in around 4 years, but once i start i wont stop.. so getting back into the swing of it wont take long :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I know this threads been quiet for a while, but I'm interested in joining a team. Based in Crewe but with my own transport. Also happy to help build a training ground:) If you want to PM me that is fine.

Archived