Anyone recommend the nuprol drop Leg holster

Scogi54
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello already have the nuprol holster for my g17 and have noticed they also produce a drop Leg holster platform for this , how ajustible is it , is it comfortable and do you recommend it 

many thanks appreciate your replies :)

18 minutes ago, Scogi54 said:

Hello already have the nuprol holster for my g17 and have noticed they also produce a drop Leg holster platform for this , how ajustible is it , is it comfortable and do you recommend it 

many thanks appreciate your replies :)

Please provide a link to the product. As for their hard shell glock 17 retention holster, I can defo recommend that.

It's alright, be careful not to overtighten it though cos it will bend out of shape and not lock. I've found it's ver big and bulk and i took off the clip and attached it directly to my belt as it hung too low otherwise. it's not too bad a a cheapy hard shell drop leg platform though.

Ok sounds good , was it difficult to attach directly on to belt ? Thanks for your reply and information I really appreciate it :)

Nope it's super easy. It's screwed to the belt and then loops through the clip and velcros to itself. just unloop the clip and you can attach it to your belt.

Archived