Kent Player looking to make team for Apocalypse Airsoft!

TinCan
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys! I am a newer player in Kent, and have seen a lot of people posting who attend Apocalypse, and I was wondering if any of you would like to group up and make a small team. I am doing this because a lot of my friends aren't regulars to Airsoft, so to have some mates to skirmish with would be great.

If you are interested, reply below and I can give you some contact details for the group and game dates.

Regards,

Tin

Hello, @TinCan I play regularly at apocalypse airsoft. I'm unattached from teams because I've never found one that plays regularly And with the same mentality.

@Castle well bud, I will probably be attending every week, I enjoy playing a more tactical style of flanking enemies and clearing the flanks, especially when playing Bunker missions at Apocalypse. I was there yesterday with the green gun ahaha. If you sound interested and want to ask any questions fire away!

• 2 months later...

Are you still looking for members for a team? I'm starting at apocolypse soon and looking to play properly with a team.

On 30/05/2017 at 0:49 PM, TinCan said:

@Castle well bud, I will probably be attending every week, I enjoy playing a more tactical style of flanking enemies and clearing the flanks, especially when playing Bunker missions at Apocalypse. I was there yesterday with the green gun ahaha. If you sound interested and want to ask any questions fire away!

I've been playing at Quex park in Margate for a few months but thinking of giving apocalypse a go, would be good to meet up and get the low down from you if your settled in now?

Let me know buddy.

Archived