return to airsoft

m.thumwood
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

been off the scene for about 2 years, so i need to catch up a little. I used to collect mainly, and still have them all. I want to know if value of the airsoft items have drop in value, ideally i'd like some one to price up the guns i have.

also i used to use airsoft community...what happened?

cheers -micky-

• AF-UK Founding Member

Firstly, welcome :)

ASCUK - I think that's what you're referring to, went down quite a while ago. I don't think there was an official reason, just disagreement between the people running the site.

Most things have probably stayed about the same, it depends really, what do you have?

cheers, i'll list them, forgive me if i forget the make.

vfc mk43 m60e4

vfc barrett m82 8mm vesion

ca m249 with solid stock

lsw l86? the first full metal one that come out with susat

top m60 dx

tm psg1

ca m24

walther wa2000 with out internals

ics m4a1 with m203

g&p ak 103? with gp30 ?

ics mp5 with light in fore grip and the better hand grip.

sr 47 (the armalite that takes ak mags)

mac11 with suppressor

micro uzi

tec 9 full metal maruzen may be?

tm steyr aug green with std scope

decom law 66 /m82

decom law93 ? maybe

real mill eotec & russian scopes

• AF-UK Founding Member

That's a long list :P

Majority are still popular and really won't have dropped much, if any, value since you last looked about. If anything due to the prices of new guns going up you could be likely to get more assuming they are in good shape.

i guess the easiest thing to be would look around some of the retailers websites, that would give you a good indication of what they are worth. So what do you have in this collection of yours then?

Thats a serious list nice kit their. It's like anything the more rare stuff will hold it's value really well and the more common stuff Less so keep them in good condition and value will stay high. Would be amazing to see some pictures.

• AF-UK Founding Member

That's really just a case of looking at various retailers.

I mean your ICS M4 without launcher retails at around 280 (assuming its the metal version)

TM Aug you're looking at around 200

ICS MP5 is going to be around 200 new as well

The google shopping/product search is probably your easiest way to see new prices if you are unfamiliar with any retailers.

i could only find the vfc mk43 m60e4 for sale on us forums and they are seem to be worth $1100 - $1200 ... not a bad start realy!

think thats about £680 - £740

woah the vfc barrett m82 8mm vesion seems to be $3000 +

im not going to continue looking as ill just get green with eveny!seems you have some collection!!

• AF-UK Founding Member

I'd say things have gone up around 20% but it's only a guess (mostly due to recession and VAT increase I should imagine). I don't have access to figures from back then :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi....Is the barratt still for sale? I have cash/paypal waiting and will give you a good price.

cheers

vfc mk43 m60e4 - N/A

vfc barrett m82 8mm vesion - N/A

ca m249 with solid stock - £300ish (new)

lsw l86? the first full metal one that come out with susat - £300 (new)

top m60 dx - £400 (2nd Hand)

tm psg1 - £400 (new)

ca m24 - £300 (2nd hand)

walther wa2000 with out internals - Im no expert on things like that... probably £150-200 to the right person

ics m4a1 with m203 - £350

g&p ak 103? with gp30 - i would say around £400, although its a bit of a guess

ics mp5 with light in fore grip and the better hand grip. - If its the sportline around £150 metal - £250-300

sr 47 (the armalite that takes ak mags) - £300

mac11 with suppressor - depends on make

micro uzi - see above

tec 9 full metal maruzen may be? - N/A

tm steyr aug green with std scope - £200-250

how much would you be looking for, for the ICS M4 with the M203? also how much for the SR47?

• 3 months later...

Archived