Another SVU bullpup sniper

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I have been looking for a DMR type gun that is tacticool and the only thing I have found like this is the ASP OTs-03 SVU Bullpup Sniper Rifle AEG. It is the only SVU on the market. Would you guys like to see another one made by a company like TM or Krytac?

54557.jpg

Guest PT247

nope.... 

.... to clarify my pov: Most of the places I play will restrict ALL electric guns to a fps below that of a single shot sniper rifle so a big heavy gun that performs no better than a well tuned PDW is pointless.

I have an SVD for sale, i can badly package it or throw it down the stairs, should arrive to you looking similar to this thing if you want?

No extra charge :)

I wasn't going to say anything, but i can't stop myself, WTF is that bipod doing... f.. me...

2 hours ago, Sitye said:

I wasn't going to say anything, but i can't stop myself, WTF is that bipod doing... f.. me...

Breaking... That's what it'll be doing.

I know all of our RIFs are essentially toys, but that looks more like a toy than any RIF I have seen..

Archived