West Midlands New Player Howdy :)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys!

Really new to airsoft I haven't even played yet, randomly came across some youtuber airsofters and got hooked lol. Looks really fun so can't wait to play and am hoping to get reallg into the hobby after that. Looking to play my first match around the start of July.

Based around the Birmingham/Solihull so am looking for sites and advice etc. Anything that would help I'd love to hear! Until then I shall read the stickies and skulk the forum :D.

• Head Moderator

Welcome :).  Reading the stickies is a great start, there is some really useful information for the beginner.  The search tool is your friend, it has 3 character minimum, and is always worth using to see what has been posted before.

Welcome fellow noob and Midlander.

So far I haven't played in the West Midlands at all :) Closest I've got is Oakham. But will for sure be playing an the Grange at some point.

14 hours ago, warlord said:

Welcome fellow noob and Midlander.

So far I haven't played in the West Midlands at all :) Closest I've got is Oakham. But will for sure be playing an the Grange at some point.

The grange is around the corner from me so that will probably become my main site until I work what I'm doing lol!

9 hours ago, MedicIncoming said:

The grange is around the corner from me so that will probably become my main site until I work what I'm doing lol!

I went to the shop and spoke with Andy. Was a very helpful and friendly guy even though I ended up buying nothing :) I'll certainly play the site for a taste of outdoors, but most likely go Birmingham as CQB seems to be my style.

10 hours ago, warlord said:

I went to the shop and spoke with Andy. Was a very helpful and friendly guy even though I ended up buying nothing :) I'll certainly play the site for a taste of outdoors, but most likely go Birmingham as CQB seems to be my style.

I may pop into the grange in the next week or two to just check it out before i book and talk to the dudes there.

Ohhh cqb sounds cool any Birmingham sites you recommend? Are they like old building based etc?

The grange have their own site in Birmingham too. So you could talk to them about that if you go visit. I've never played on either yet. The cqb site in Birmingham is apparently spread over 3 floors of a building.

Archived