Hi from Norfolk!!!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

New guy here from Norfolk, played airsoft in the past but now taken it up seriously, got a regular site to play at but what other sites everyone using within a decent distance? 

• Head Moderator

Welcome :).  Without knowing Norfolk I cannot recommend anywhere, however, you can use the search tool and type in the word "Norfolk" and have a read through the posts.  There will be some information to help you identify sites.

Thank you will give it a try, I know of a few that are dotted around. 

I am from Norfolk, the best game sites I have found are Combat Airsoft in Thetford and Skirmish Airsoft. I haven't been to either in a since August as I am at Uni, so haven't had a chance to play since but they were my go to's.

Hey

I'm also Norfolk based, Gorleston, where are you?

Essentially you have about 5 sites,  Battlestations at snetterton race track, CQB orientated, great place, my local, love it.  Combat action games, in taverham, big open woodland, great place and the guys who run it have a shop near the airport so can help you out with most things.  Combat Airsoft in thetford, woodland again, I used to play there but haven't in the last 9 months due to bad sportsmanship and marshalling, but I haven't been there in 9 months, so that could of changed, Skirmish, again woodland based just outside of Norwich, never been, heard reports of nice place but unorganised, but that is from what I heard and not my own opinion as I haven't been there.  and finally Tuddenham, 2 groups run games tthere, Gunman and team green, half decent site on an old disused RAF base I believe.  My experience was with team green and a little unorganised for my liking, wasn't enough done by marshals to combat non-hit takers. 

Hope that helps as brief bit of info, any more just ask fella, 

David

Hi sarged I'm based in Norwich and have only been to CAG so far, will be appearing at BSA at some point when I have an assault weapon and not my DMR. Been in to the CAG shop today go in there a lot lately. Sean is a great guy, hopefully see you about soon bud at some game sites :) 

iBacon good to hear from you too, will be appearing at these sites over the summer, was thinking of organising a trip to somewhere like the Mall or something with a few friends around August time 

Hey

well I sometimes marshal at BSA, so I maybe a little bias! Ha but I love it too! Rentals are only £10 more than a walk on to, and they do food and drink throughout, also if I'm marshalling I always lend out my kit to rentals, so honestly mate send me a message and if I'm marshalling you could always borrow my 416C or shotty!

Awesome will keep that in mind. Looking at buying a SCAR now so should have that within a month 

Also in Norfolk dude, my usual haunts are CAG , BSA and battleground out at Necton. We may have already unknowingly shot alongside/at each other already bud ! ill be there Sunday , if you see me say hello :) i usually have a vegas 6 patch on my rig :) 

Archived