ASG Scorpion evo v3 BET vs Krytac Trident MK2 cbr?

victim
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

My weapon hunting has been narrowed down to these two beauties in the £300-£350 price range.

So what's the verdict from you guys here, who is more popular?

Krytac Trident MK2 CRB

krytac-mkii-crb-combat-grey-1.thumb.jpg.6dc8c95934dcfe7264963cff2a6dab67.jpg

ASG CZ Scorpion EVO 3 A1 BET - Brand new, same internals as the smaller scorp but such a beautyasg-cz-scorpion-evo-3-a1-b_e_t_-carbine_24299_1.thumb.jpg.9a5b491942296c149cb31f23006e9bed.jpg

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are they not replica weapons that fire bb's instead of bullets? I mean, we all know what they are and what they are for, so what has semantics got to do with anything? You dress up as soldiers and roll about a field a few times a month yet you're going to pick me up for saying "weapon" lol pls m8

Was really just looking for pros and cons from people... should I go somewhere else?

• Supporters
8 minutes ago, victim said:

Are they not replica weapons that fire bb's instead of bullets? I mean, we all know what they are and what they are for, so what has semantics got to do with anything? You dress up as soldiers and roll about a field a few times a month yet you're going to pick me up for saying "weapon" lol pls m8

Was really just looking for pros and cons from people... should I go somewhere else?

Semantics is a big thing when the game comes under scrutiny so often. The description of a weapon is:

a thing designed or used for inflicting bodily harm or physical damage.

So yeah the wording is iffy but we all do it sometimes so no biggie. 

As for dressing up as soldiers not all of us do some of us just play airsoft. If you are going to take umbridge over PT's comment though maybe this forum isn't for you though so really it's your call. 

Guest PT247

The EVO has a quick change spring so you can vary the fps by swapping the spring which only takes 1m to do. The Krytac has a better hop and more choice of magazines etc. Neither are bad guns out the box and need no upgrades. Easier to fit a battery in the Krytac but the EVO works best on 11.1v LiPos, the Krytac should run 7.4v LiPos on UK fps limits (I run my Krytac PDW on an 11.1v LiPo with no issues but others have had cycling issues.

Although I've not had the CRB, I have had the SPR, SDP and own the PDW. I have also owned the original EVO. None of them are weapons unless misused (and that is why I picked you up on your wording). I don't know you so have no care for getting in a debate over wording with you.

I've got a mk2 SPR that I've owned for a year and I must say it shoots very well and has great accuracy out of the box, I cant really comment on the evo but I've only heard good things about them.

Best thing to do is go and have a look at both in a shop if you can.

Fair enough, but could have been less of a c*nt, no? Not very welcoming to newcomers.

The meaning of the word weapon is down to the individual, not all weapons are used to inflict bodily harm or damage, many are designed with defense in mind " A means of gaining an advantage or defending oneself in a conflict or contest."

Contest is exactly the reason I'm enjoying airsoft atm, so to be fair weapon is a valid term.

• Supporters
1 minute ago, victim said:

Fair enough, but could have been less of a c*nt, no? Not very welcoming to newcomers.

On that its time to stop being nice.

He pointed out that your terminology was a bit off point but you are the one who needs to wind your neck in. Your antagonistic reply shows who is really a c*nt so forget the "your choice bit" and how about we change it to please off you f*ck then?

I was reading a post about a guy getting 200ft out of the scorpion BET right out of the box, can the Krytac really compete with that? I think the Krytac is the better looking weapon and much more versatile with attachments ect but it always seems to be out of stock outside the USA, this worries me a bit because generally if something is hard to stock then it is hard to replace or repair too, does this hold true?

As far as I can see the only drawback with the scorpion evo is the 75 round mags, them seem small and quite expensive

1 minute ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

On that its time to stop being nice.

He pointed out that your terminology was a bit off point but you are the one who needs to wind your neck in. Your antagonistic reply shows who is really a c*nt so forget the "your choice bit" and how about we change it to please off you f*ck then?

This is the most hypocritical thing I've ever read lol he insulted me then I insulted him then you insulted me for insulting him and now I'm the c*nt.

• Supporters

As my old man would say, no, c*nts are useful. 

Anywho, I like the scorpion and krytecs are recommended by everyone!

I got my Krytac from Patrolbase but you can get them from a lot of retailers ProAirsoftSupplies.

With regards to replacement parts I cant imagine why they would be hard to get a hold of, I'm abit crap with distance as ive only been playing for a year but I can see my Krytac matching an Evo I'd hope.

• Supporters
1 minute ago, victim said:

This is the most hypocritical thing I've ever read lol he insulted me then I insulted him then you insulted me for insulting him and now I'm the c*nt.

How did he insult you? He just corrected your terminology.

You were the one getting all uptight and started with the name calling so pretty sure thats on you. 

By the way thats not hypocritical that was me pointing out that your the one in the wrong and I have no problem with anyone being called a c*nt when they deserve it, he didn't.

• Supporters
27 minutes ago, victim said:

I was reading a post about a guy getting 200ft out of the scorpion BET right out of the box, can the Krytac really compete with that? I think the Krytac is the better looking weapon and much more versatile with attachments ect but it always seems to be out of stock outside the USA, this worries me a bit because generally if something is hard to stock then it is hard to replace or repair too, does this hold true?

As far as I can see the only drawback with the scorpion evo is the 75 round mags, them seem small and quite expensive

200 airsoft feet is more like 100 real feet.  If someone's getting 200ft accurately out of a stock gun at UK power I'd be amazed. 

Guest PT247
1 hour ago, PT247 said:

You do realise, these are toys not "weapons" right?

Both are a great choice of AEG

Yup, I am an utter see you next tuesday with my harsh insult.... how do I sleep at night, I am such an internet bully! LMAO

Ok I get it, I'm just some new guy and these are your forums. I just came here for information but I've been a member for 1 day and managed to piss off the 3 biggest posters lol.

Calling someone a c*nt and saying they're acting like a c*nt aren't the same thing. You were sh*tty with me and I was sh*tty with you, it should have ended there, no need for your 2 bros to come in swinging lol is this place internet cancer?

Guest PT247

Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy your stay and find us all helpful with all your future questions. I actually tried to correct your terminology for your benefit, but you call the toy guns what you like, hopefully you'll be wanting info on snipers too as folk love that type of weapon, or maybe a UKARA licence. We are all happy to help! :-)

If we can get back on point I'd like to ask a question about spring swapping mid match, do people do it? Get chronoed in then swap springs when no one is looking? It seems newer weapons are moving toward quick spring swapping and fast ways to change fps, this could become a pretty big issue, no?

I was at a milsim at the weekend and the amount of cheating surprised me, from what I read this is a honour sport, call your hits and don't be a dick, that's the mindset I went in with but at least 5 times people didn't call hits and once a guy accused me of not calling a hit but he didn't touch me and 3 marshals were right next to me, a few times I'm pretty sure people didn't go all the way back to the respawn cause I got taken out right after I took them out and didn't see them there, how should I deal with that?

3 minutes ago, PT247 said:

Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy your stay and find us all helpful with all your future questions. I actually tried to correct your terminology for your benefit, but you call the toy guns what you like, hopefully you'll be wanting info on snipers too as folk love that type of weapon, or maybe a UKARA licence. We are all happy to help! :-)

You're such a lovely person thanks for being totally sincere.

Archived