Looking for a new gun for my Birthday: NUPROL DELTA Recon Alpha

TinCan
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

3 hours ago, TinCan said:

Thanks for the help everyone! I went with a G&G Wild Hog, 9inch and putting a new barrel, hop-up, m100 spring and a deans service to it!

What was wrong with the parts being replaced?

• Moderators

probably nothing but 'every little helps' :D:D

i only had mine changed to Deans when bought new. Only recently have i changed the hop rubber on 2 and spring on one

9 minutes ago, Sacarathe said:

What was wrong with the parts being replaced?

Nothing wrong with then, just want it to go a bit further with the new hop, get the FPS up to 357, and have it all deans. However I amen't sure, I haven't got the upgrades done yet. I might cancel it and get someone I know to do it, as I don't know what he is putting in it exactly.

• Supporters
8 minutes ago, TinCan said:

Nothing wrong with then, just want it to go a bit further with the new hop, get the FPS up to 357, and have it all deans. However I amen't sure, I haven't got the upgrades done yet. I might cancel it and get someone I know to do it, as I don't know what he is putting in it exactly.

You mean 347FPS........don't you.

• Moderators

357....may want to check other sites as the 'majority' are 350 AFAIK....so if you play else where you'll be struggling

one i play its 345...as my brother found out when his was chronoed at 351 yet week before it was 328! :D

had a look at CUF site....370 on a 0.2 (01/08/2011), so as you know you'll be ok, , i thought majority of sites stuck with 350??......

http://www.coolunderfire.co.uk/cuf_airsoft_kent_rules.html

• Supporters
2 minutes ago, djben9 said:

357....may want to check other sites as the 'majority' are 350 AFAIK....so if you play else where you'll be struggling

one i play its 345...as my brother found out when his was chronoed at 351 yet week before it was 328! :D

had a look at CUF site....370 on a 0.2, so as you know you'll be ok, , i thought majority of sites stuck with 350??......

New legal limit is 1.3J muzzle energy for auto guns, so 370FPS with a 0.2g.

• Moderators

yeah thats what i thought....their site rules are dated 2011!

i was editing the post as you replied :)

• Moderators

i only 'upgraded' my UK1 as the rubber split, other than that its stock :)

Archived