Honey badger fps boost?

fin
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys wondering if any of you have experience with amoeba gearboxes (for a honey badger) it shoots at 310ish fps and wondering if there is any easy/cheaper ways of boosting it to 360 fps 

Also I noticed the compression is terrible so what can solve this 

Also is floss mod worth it?

The badger has a quick change spring so you could just change the spring.

It comes stock with a 6.03 so getting a tighter barrel may give you a couple extra feet per second, but not 50fps.

In regards to compression, it doesn't always have to be perfect, if yours is dreadful check the o ring on the piston head.

Spring is best bet.

1 hour ago, Georgeturner2001 said:

The badger has a quick change spring so you could just change the spring.

It comes stock with a 6.03 so getting a tighter barrel may give you a couple extra feet per second, but not 50fps.

In regards to compression, it doesn't always have to be perfect, if yours is dreadful check the o ring on the piston head.

Spring is best bet.

What spring would you recommend I was looking at a m110 do you have any idea which one it comes with

I have a feeling it might be an m95-m90, as my amoeba was shooting around 300.

M100 would do the trick I think, maybe an m110, but the m110 would be hotter than 360 until it gets bedded in.

Archived