i wana turn my TM g36c in to a BEAST and i need some advice

jakmoon
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hey guys, as in the title realy... i just wana deck it out with a nade launcher, and get it firing faster and harder, its currenttly broken so figure i may as well go all out with it, ...... so please advise!

would it be worth getting some stronger gears or would anythign else need to be stronger to cope with it? as i would also want it reliable too :)

yeah more than likley.... im sure there simple enough to take off tho, and change my foregrip with a vertical ... foregrip on...?

the rest would be the same tho.

Yes but you need to remeber to get rails for the handguard if you want to mount anything for that matter

TBH unless your at a Urban/CQB site Nad Launchers arnt really effective as you think.... If you really want one you can go down the whole "WOW thats a massive pistol!" Route thats alot more fun :)

im sure your right but it would be nice to have one for when i would like to use it, and the shear fact i think it would look nice does it for me, any advice on the udgrading..... or is what dave said pritty much spot on?

Oh... must be getting old.... For your looking £100+ for internals £200+ for bodywork (includeing Nad launcher)

It really depends on how over board u wanna go

The whole thing in one if you can.....

But if your getting a steady surplly of funds and must for somereason installed them over a period of time then i would do the renforcement first.... then put in the motor last... this way you dont damage anything while your waiting for funds

I would be looking to do the lot in one hit or at least as much as I can for 150 but presumably the sky is the limit on internal up grades could prob spend 500 plus if you wanted to that's what I ment when I said what would you do first?

Basically want to spend 150ish on internal upgrades. Which as far as I can make out is not enough to go all out with the upgrades but is enough to do the bulk of the mods. ( if you were to compare it to a engine what I want to do would make it a stage one upgraded one. But if I had several hundred pounds to spend I could make it the equilivent to a stage 3 engine which is moded to the max)

well ive found the g&p stock so no to worry about that, nade launch will be an eventual thing, so to clarify could some one advice ... in order... what would be best??? im also looking to spen... roughly 150 on the internals... trying to upgrade the fps abit, (maby the rof) and keep her reliable :)

• AF-UK Founding Member

What's the current FPS? There is no point going too high. FPS doesn't make a massive difference on range etc so you are better off staying within site limits.

If you want to upgrade the ROF then you are going to need to up the voltage hence improve the gearbox/motor. You need to decide between torque/speed and then pick a gear set. Don't go all out on a fancy piston as it is best this goes instead of having an indestructible one and then be left with choas if something goes wrong. If you look through various online stores you will see what parts are available. There are tonnes of guides and YouTube videos covering upgrading since it is such a popular topic.

well its around 295, last time it was chronoed.

im not sure what i want to do wih it, i think the idea would be to sligtly up everything, keeping the relibility... is this realistic within a 15o budget?

• AF-UK Founding Member

It's realistic enough.

Before doing anything I'd ask yourself if you actually need to do the upgrades though. Would it even be of benefit to where you play etc.

well at current i dont play much, im just sorting kit out and what not, the gun is broke at current ... that being the main reason for the upgrade realy

Archived