M9's

Oli.Hanks
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

9 hours ago, CKinnerley said:

You've never seen an M9 for sale?  Where did you look?

Anyway, TM do the original and the A1 with the rail.

Oh no i have seen them for sale but never on the same level as glocks 1911 and sig so i dont know what to go after 

• Supporters

Right.. well as I said, if you want the most reliability and performance for the money, get the TM.  Lowest chance of getting a lemon.

KWA do them as well (and WE iirc) if you really need metal and don't mind sacrificing the above to an extent.

• Mostly Retired Moderators

The TM Berretta was always a favourite of mine.

Over the last 15 years I've had three! Keep going back to them.

The basic, no frills M92F Military is my old favourite.

tm-gbb-m92fs-bk_4.jpg

Dependable, Basic and a good shooter.

Then the Tac Master version is about as fancy as I like my M9s to go :)

store2626.jpg

I've got a co2 WE m9 its the tan usmc version, it's quite heavy being all metal , worked well on the co2 mags not so well on some green gas ones however they were some cheap ones so may have just been sh*t mags lol. Only issue i have had is the threading on the end cap on the co2 mags are complete mush now. 

I have a TM M92F was the first gun i bought and bloody lovely, may be plastic but I care not :) feels great and works like a dream. 

Have had issues with the mags which is majorly annoying they are leaky as f**k but cannot fault the gun itself, I would say I have had more kills with that than my rifle B)

Only reason I dont take it to games anymore is I have a TM MK23 now :ph34r::ph34r:

The TM M9A1 is an absolute delight to shoot.

I have the TM M92F too, but the M9A1 is a tier better.

I had a TM M9 Tacmaster, and it was one of the most reliable sidearms i've ever had 

In fact, i regret parting with it now.

• Supporters

I'd advise just buying a metal M9 instead if you want metal.  Putting a metal slide on a TM is dumping lead weights in to the boot of a sports car, you buy the TM for the performance and reliability and you hamper both to some extent (maybe not much, maybe a lot) with a metal slide.  Also doesn't make a ton of sense from a replica standpoint since the entire firearm is metal.

KWA M9 PTP are very good. I've had a TM (never liked the plastic feel myself), been using the KWA since it was released. It performs better than the TM I had long ago, in anything other than freezing conditions. Although metal, the slide is very light, hop up is very good and will run on green gas with no problems. KWA also do 3 sizes of mags for the M9, something like, 24, 35 and 49.

They make a regular (M9/92F) and a railed one (M9A1), liked my first one so much, I bought the railed too :) .

I recently bought the KWC M93R which is pretty awesome. Heavier and uglier than the traditional M9 but you can't beat full auto. I think you can still get them around the internet but I bought mine off the forums so you'd have to check. It's got a pretty light slide and recoil spring on it so minimal recoil from a full auto pistol and has the fold down foregrip.

Archived