Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
SELTS090

krytac orgin 12 release date

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, CKinnerley said:

They're making the Fostech shotgun for starters, not a Saiga.

 

Thanks! Proud to say I did not fall for the bait and search!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, CKinnerley said:

They're making the Fostech shotgun for starters, not a Saiga.

oh when i first read it i thiught it was the saiga that was being made. no wonder i couldnt find no info on it when i googled it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, SELTS090 said:

oh when i first read it i thiught it was the saiga that was being made. no wonder i couldnt find no info on it when i googled it

Please edit the thread title!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SELTS090 said:

either way my question has been answered and it doesnt look like there is a release date atm dont know if i can close a thread or delete it?

 

thanks

 

This is a forum, you're still responsible for the content published after you're done with it, if you go to the first post to edit it, on a desktop that would allow you to change the title, I don't know about a phone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Sacarathe said:

 

This is a forum, you're still responsible for the content published after you're done with it, if you go to the first post to edit it, on a desktop that would allow you to change the title, I don't know about a phone.

okay thanks. itll have to sit here then :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...