ChupacabraOutdoor - Channel uploads

ChupacabraOutdoor
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Head Moderator

Agree. I take discussion to mean that the OP has to have some text to start a discussion, otherwise it is just media and needs to go in another area, i.e. media or reviews.

The quality of the video is good though.

Edit: originally posted in General Discussion

• Supporters

True - I didn't notice it was placed in wrong section

but was more commenting on the play itself

I saw less hosing down of people unlike numerous other dsg videos on youtube crap

no offense but when I see people firing out bursts of 40-50-60+ rps on auto and thinking they are dogz nutz

I just think "w@nker" trying to over compensate......

yup wrong section

but was watching how the quiet dsg was holding up and insight how owner chooses to use it

(plus it is an Ares HB which takes a lot of stick to be fair so I was curious to see vid all the same)

Hi guys, thanks for your feedback and I'm sorry that my videos were posted in the wrong sections, I will post them in the Off Topic -> Media from now.

@Sitting Duck: This ARES DSG Piston Pre-Cocking rifle was especially made for SEMI shots, I never shot FULL AUTO with it, I like to ponderate my shots when possible and always prefer technique over volume, I required an AEG that could respond faster than my opponent's whilst being extremely silent, so that my position is not compromised when sneaking on their sides/back.

I'm amazed with how it turned out, I even confronted it with Systema PTWs and I swear I'd take this every day of the week, also, It cost almost ten times less! :-)

This was a very brief clip, I'm uploading another one soon where you can see about the same thing so check it out when it's published! ;-)

Guest PT247

A lot of work has gone in to making this vid I can see, you need a scopecam if doing game footage though as we can't even see the opposing players in the vid, looks like you are just shooting at trees. I recommend the Mobius Actioncams fitted with an aftermarket 25mm lens, gives you around a 6 x magnification that if edited in nicely (which you obviously have the ability to do) would make for far more watchable skirmish vids.

Wow, thanks for the tip PT247!

While I was thinking to add a scopecam, I never thought about fit a magnification lens on it.

That sounds like a great idea, I'm aware that the opponent are barely noticeable in my videos and I'll definitively check this cam out!

Thanks! :mellow:

• Head Moderator

It would be good to see a comparrison with the TM M4 speed loader (my own preference) to see which is best. Quality that lasts.

Hi Jedi, I'd love to try it out! I think i've never actually see the TM BB Loader, not very common, most guys carries King Arms or Dboys!

I'll see if I can get an hold of one! ;)

• Deva changed the title to ChupacabraOutdoor - Channel uploads

Archived