The [hopefully useful] "what is my stuff worth?", "price checks", & "e-value-ate my stuff" thread.

Sacarathe
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Considering the heavy classifieds usage I think a subforum would be more useful, anyhoo.

I have a the following I'd like to sell:

• Brand new Dye i4 with no lens.

• G&G Combat Machine CM18, well used, good condition 340 ish fps. G&G included magazine is brand new, one Nuprol 2600mah 7.4v LiPo crane stock battery to be included FOC.

How does £140 Shipped sound?

• Ten Truly amazing ASG 140rd M4 Midcaps (plastic bodied). Looking for a valuation for each or lots of five. (Assume face to face sale with no shipping overhead).

These are so good part of me wants to sell them for more than I paid (£55). :D

Not sure what the MP5's worth, played about 7 games, it's in good condition, works fine, FPS is 335 ish (played at the mall 4 or 5 times). Figure the rails have not depreciated as lumps of metal and I'm in no rush to sell the magazines, happy to give away the mag clips with the long magazines.

I've been thinking £85 (shipped) for the gun, £95 (shipped) for the gun with both rails, or the whole lot for £150 (shipped)?

• Supporters

Cm18 £100/110 + postage.

Mp5 about £130 + postage with everything.

Mask wouldn't have a clue because who buys a second hand mask,  thats just eurgh!

Those prices are on a good day because entry level kit doesn't hold value because when 2/3rds is only £50 less than new most people will just buy new. 

On 17/04/2017 at 7:21 PM, ImTriggerHappy said:

Cm18 £100/110 + postage.

Mp5 about £130 + postage with everything.

Those prices are on a good day because entry level kit doesn't hold value because when 2/3rds is only £50 less than new most people will just buy new.

Ty that's helpful. I'll list the MP5 soon enough, think I'll just keep the CM18 as is until I've bought another m4.

On 17/04/2017 at 7:21 PM, ImTriggerHappy said:

Mask wouldn't have a clue because who buys a second hand mask,  thats just eurgh!

It's brand new! Sold it for £42 within 3 hours of listing on ebay. :)

Archived