Are LCT guns good?

Blitz
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I'm interested in getting myself an airsoft AK-style gun and after some time searching, I am thinking of getting myself the LCT AMD-65 since I am a fan of it's design and features. However, I am unsure of LCT's quality and whether or not their guns are reliable as a whole. If not, I would be thankful if you can refer me to another brand; I don't want to get a cheap short lasting gun and would rather save my money to get a high quality gun instead. Cheers.

My experience of LCTs is that they're very good quality (Short of E&L and Real Sword I've heard they're some of the best out there).

I've got a LCT SR-3M which I've used extensively for the last year or so. I've never had to upgrade or repair it, and it still shoots like a laser. It's sturdy and runs flawlessly. I've not owned one of their AKs, but I imagine they'll be of similar quality and longevity (at least internally, I suspect externally as well).

Unless I can ever afford an E&L I'll be using them for all my future Rusky needs.

Thank you! So they're basically just below top quality, that's very reassuring. Externally wise, the AMD-65 is made of full steel so I don't see it breaking too easily.

Archived