40k Motors

Hangtight
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Think somebody got way carried away and still think they are pushing their luck

I know some go nutz but I prefer not to touch the rails and so far haven't swissed underneath

on a DSG maybe 3 or 4 holes modestly but I'd certainly stay away from swiss underneath near pick up

(maybe swiss say 60% but leave the max strength near pick up)

The problem is after going nutz drilling holes n crap is just more "cleaning up" de-burr & tidy up the whispy bits inside

keep thinking was it really f*cking worth them tiny f*cking holes in between the rails ???

He has gone for a Siegetek 9 tooth DSG too = $60 on just one gear

seriously going for it - yikes

I'd say the guy has copied a standard ultra swiss format but similar to Lefse

Though think he either wanted to really push the limits

or just didn't know when to stop....

http://www.airsoftsociety.com/forums/f10/first-dsg-stripped-piston-damaged-tappet-plate-139786/index2.html

That picture was posted by Lefse...

And reading the thread you posted it looks like the same guy who grenaded the inside of his gun by trying a 60rps DSG build as his first effort.

• Supporters

Thought it looked similar looking - but the ultra swiss one you posted looked a tad rougher to clean up

So I guessed a lot of real speedfreaks use this mental pattern a lot and the guy wasn't quite as neat as Lefse's one

Yeah the guy in question was most certainly trying to run before he learns to walk

A DSG first build - think he would be better off with a Haynes Manual for brain surgery

But I admire his spirit of determination - but he has bought all high end stuff too

Me personally get the half decent builds with half decent parts to work well first etc...

but to each their own I guess...

Archived